Digital Fax Solutions
Future proof your fax with simple, secure cloud based faxing.
Is there a better way of faxing?
Many might consider fax as old technology, despite this view billions of faxes are still sent each year making it a popular business communication tool for certain industries and sectors.
However traditional analogue fax machines are not suited to modern work practices, they are costly and have security flaws frustrating those who rely on faxing.
For a more modern, superior solution companies should consider digital faxing. It allows businesses to send and receive faxes online via email, web interfaces, mobile devices, scanners and MFP’s. It eliminates the need for any fax infrastructure plus it is more secure, economical and environmentally friendly.
Recommended Digital Fax Solutions
OpenText™ XM Fax™
XM Fax allows users to send and receive faxes through any computer as well as a broad range of MFPs, EHR/EMR systems, and mobile devices allowing for secure communication from literally anywhere the user can get an internet connection.
- By delivering faxes direct to recipients secured devices rather than shared trays, XM Fax dramatically reduces the risk of unauthorized people seeing privileged information.
- All transmissions are encrypted, including those sent through MFPs.
- Optional zero retention is available, and all faxes are tracked in a central database for easier audits and oversight
- Managed cloud deployments are certified ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and PCI DSS
- Compliance with key industry regulations such as HIPAA, GDPR, FERPA, PCI DSS, SOX, and others.
- In addition to on-premises deployments, cloud hosting in the US, Canada, and the EU is available to meet data sovereignty requirements.
HP CloudFAX makes faxing as simple as emailing or logging into a web portal to send and receive information, from any desktop or mobile device or email-enabled MFP.
- Customise fax headers and cover pages, send fax confirmation emails based upon success or failure, and set automatic retry attempts
- Save time with automated data extraction and indexing, OCR conversion, and compression
- Integrate into existing systems such as CRMs and EMRs to streamline secure communications
- Access information in local languages (including English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Hebrew, and Turkish).
- Supports compliance regulations such as HIPAA, ISO 27001, GDPR, and PCI-DSS
- HP CloudFAX PCI Compliant Fax is a premium security service offering the highest level of client data protection with PCI Tier 1 certification
- Protect sensitive data with: TLS encryption, hide destination fax number(s), “Delete Fax After Completion” feature, full audit trail of faxes sent and received